Food Truck Financing: Fund a Food Truck For Your Business
Providing professional advice and solutions for entrepreneurs looking for food truck financing options to start a business or scale existing operations.
Food Truck Financing
Charter Capital has provided entrepreneurs with the equipment financing assistance they need to either start a new venture or expand the capacity of an existing one. Being in the industry for over 40 years, we have earned the reputation of being one of the most trusted providers of leasing and financing services for growing businesses.
If you’re a foodie looking to make money out of your passion but don’t want to go head-on with a full-service restaurant, food trucks are a great way to get started. However, although the initial investment into a food truck is low, the cost of the truck itself, the customizations needed, and the equipment can be intimidating for someone who is just starting out.
If you’re wondering how to finance a food truck, you’ve come to the right place. Charter Capital has assisted many food truck entrepreneurs in setting their businesses up seamlessly. We understand the challenges of looking for the right lender to trust as you get started on a venture. We have more than 20 lending partners in our network whom we are confident can provide the financing program that meets your needs.
Some of the food truck equipment and tools that we can help finance include:
- Trucks to be customized
- Countertop ranges (two to six burners)
- Exhaust/ventilation systems
- Griddles (manual or thermostatic)
- Food preparation tables
- Multi-compartment sinks
- Gas tanks or electrical sources
- Signage, lighting, and sound systems
- Outdoor tables and chairs
Buying and customizing the truck alone to suit your desired branding and cooking requirements can cost upwards of $30,000, depending on the level of personalization. The preparation process alone can be daunting, but worrying about how you’re going to pay for everything shouldn’t be part of the process.
The reason why financial brokers like Charter Capital exist is to help small business owners get the funding necessary to get started. This helps entrepreneurs focus on the essential elements that will help bring sales in. You can worry less about finding the money with food truck financing support from any of Charter Capital’s trusted partners. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about easy food truck financing options.
Some of our customers...
- are interested in the lowest rate.
- are interested in a specific tax treatment.
- want to avoid breaching existing lending covenants.
- are interested in the longest term.
- are interested in getting reimbursed for equipment they have already paid for.
- want seasonal or other cyclical structures.
- want to finance software.
- want us to give the seller a deposit before the equipment is shipped.
All of our customers want a fair deal at a fair price and no surprises.
How Can Food Truck Financing Help You?
Food trucks are a lower-cost option to breaking into the restaurant industry, but they also come with unique challenges that can be costly. When your business runs on wheels, you should also prepare for breakdowns not just within your kitchen but your entire unit as well. When this happens, you want to be ready to fix or replace so that your business does not suffer any downtime. A food truck loan can help you get started on your business, as well as keep it afloat when an emergency happens.
Food truck financing can help you with the following:
- Start a food truck business
- Invest in equipment that will improve your operations
- Cover unexpected expenses, like equipment breakdowns and stock spoilage
- Pay for stock and utilities
- Run the administrative part of your operations and keep your working capital active
- Ensure that your truck is always in top shape through regular checkups and updates
- Invest in inventory and/or payroll software that will simplify operations
- Pay for rent in high-traffic locations and major events
- Purchase more food trucks to expand your reach
Finance Your Food Truck Business With Charter Capital
Having a business on wheels allows you to reach more customers than what a fixed restaurant location can generate. However, being mobile also has its downsides. For one, some traditional lenders might shy away from the idea of loaning money to a business that does not stay put, discouraging would-be food truck entrepreneurs from pursuing their dreams.
Charter Capital understands the pains of being a small business owner and will work with you to secure the financing you need to make your food truck vision a reality.
Looking for a food truck loan that is willing to support your growth? We offer loan programs ranging from $10,000 to $1,000,000. We’ve built strong relationships with our lending partners throughout the years and know exactly which are the best fit for you and your business. We provide access to easy food truck financing programs from agencies that are more than willing to invest in your growth.
Worry less about how to finance a food truck. Contact our team at Charter Capital today to learn more about your funding options.