Fitness Financing: Finance Your Gym Equipment
Helping small and medium-sized businesses obtain the best gym equipment financing solutions.
Financing Gym Equipment
There are over 103,000 gym and fitness club businesses in the U.S. as of 2021, and this number was up by 1.6% from 2020. As more people place a premium on their health, the demand for gym facilities also increases, making it a lucrative opportunity for those who want to start this type of venture.
When you’re ready to start your own fitness business, having the best machines and equipment is essential for you and your clients’ success. Financing gym equipment has helped many entrepreneurs who are either starting a new business, expanding their capacity, or branching out.
Charter Capital has been connecting those looking for fitness equipment financing with the right lender for over 40 years. We have established a solid and trusted network of lending partners who understand the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. Our goal is to help your fitness venture succeed by making sure you have access to the best gym equipment available.
If your company wants or needs to obtain exercise equipment financing to scale, to gain an advantage over competitors, or to upgrade existing units, our team at Charter Capital is here for you.
Some of the types of gym equipment we can help you find financing for include:
- Elliptical machines
- Training benches
- Rowing machines
- Weight machines
- Barbell and dumbbell sets
- Stationary bicycles
- Stair climbers
- Calf presses
- Stretching centers
- Pull-up machines
- Rubber floor matting
- Air conditioning units or fans
- Visual and audio system
- Fitness and customer management software
These are just some of the gym equipment financing needs that we have supported in the past. If the equipment that you need is not listed here, let us know, and we’ll accommodate any type of machine necessary to help your business succeed. Get in touch with the fitness equipment financing advisors at Charter Capital today to learn more about the different affordable fitness equipment financing options that are available.
Some of our customers...
- are interested in the lowest rate.
- are interested in a specific tax treatment.
- want to avoid breaching existing lending covenants.
- are interested in the longest term.
- are interested in getting reimbursed for equipment they have already paid for.
- want seasonal or other cyclical structures.
- want to finance software.
- want us to give the seller a deposit before the equipment is shipped.
All of our customers want a fair deal at a fair price and no surprises.
7 Things To Remember When Considering Gym Equipment Financing
What does a good financing deal look like? Here are seven key pieces of advice:
- Be aware of all the payments connected to the financing agreement, including upfront payments, monthly rentals, administration fees, processing fees, and even penalties. This is so you have a clear perspective of what you are committing to before signing any contracts.
- Compare all terms across various providers, such as length of the contract, costs, interest rates, total cost upon completion, and other conditions.
- Determine the cost of ownership over the equipment’s lifetime. For instance, be aware that equipment maintenance costs will be on your shoulders when warranties expire. For example, if an elliptical breaks down or needs servicing later, you’ll need to set a budget aside for such expenses.
- Don’t agree to a payment period beyond what you’re comfortable with. Ending your financing contract early might incur a huge cost, so be sure you’re happy with the terms.
- Consider making the highest possible down payment on your equipment financing agreement. This will help reduce your overall interest cost and increase the likelihood of an approval.
- Will you be eligible for tax relief as a result of financing gym equipment? Check this with the lender or your financial advisor.
- Ask for a copy of the quote terms and conditions, and be sure to read everything, including the fine print. Small clauses can make a huge impact on your business down the line.
Overall, if the deal is too good to be true, or if the lender is somewhat pressuring you to sign a contract, you may be better off looking somewhere else. Attractive terms might be tempting right now but be sure to consider what could happen in the years to come that might place you in a tight spot with repayment.
Charter Capital Is Here For You
Charter Capital has a proven and successful history of providing equipment financing to business owners in any industry, helping customers to find the best lending provider offering affordable plans. Our highly dedicated team of gym equipment financing advisors and financial brokers are among the most experienced in the country, so you are certainly in good hands.
For more information, and to find out what fitness equipment financing options are available, contact Charter Capital today.