Actually, We believe it takes ACCESS to money, to make money and ACCESS is what we’ve been providing to our customers for over forty years.
While we do finance a wide range of businesses, the majority of our major customers are in the rental business. The rental business is a different breed of cat. Rental companies are faced with a number of unique challenges and among the most critical is the constant need to finance changing inventory.
It doesn’t matter if your business is renting:
- Construction equipment
- Field services equipment
- Communications equipment
- Home health care equipment
- A/V production and editing equipment
- Party tents and tables
You have to maintain an adequate inventory that looks good and works well. To accomplish that, most rental companies need a financing resource. That’s where Charter Capital comes in.
There’s a reason that 65% of our business comes from repeat customers. Our customers enjoy the options and connections we bring to the table. And we’re confident that you will too. So contact Charter Capital to learn how we can assist you in your equipment rental finance journey.
Let Rental Equipment Financing Experts Solve Your Unique Challenges
Charter Capital maintains a network of commercial lenders and banks that finance rental inventory. That network consists of 7 commercial finance companies and 10 commercial banks.
- Do you have a large financing request but don’t want to provide financials? We can do that!
- Do you need a loan this month and another next month and another the month after that? We can do that too!
- Do you need a financing source that understands the unique accounting for rental businesses? We can do that!
- Do you want to buy something at auction? We can do that!
- Do you want to buy something from a Private Party Seller? We can do that.
- Do you want to buy some equipment from a company in China? Maybe we can do that!