Helping small and medium-sized business owners and stakeholders achieve more with a smarter approach to equipment financing.
If your company is a U.S. based small business that wants/needs to acquire equipment or technology in order to grow, to remain competitive or simply replace something that simply no longer does the job then you are the red circle in our target.
The Small Business Administration defines ‘small businesses’ as those companies with less than 1500 employees and less than $21.5 million in annual revenues.
Most of our customers have been in business for three years or longer, have between 1 and 150 employees, and have annual revenue from about $750,000 to about $25,000,000.
Since 1977 Charter Capital has originated tens of thousands of leases and loans for thousands of small businesses just like yours and we have carefully developed our lending network to specifically address the needs of our customers. If you have a financing need or just want to talk to someone about what financing options might be available to you, give us a call anytime or set an appointment for someone to call you when it’s most convenient for you.
Some of our customers...
- Are interested in the lowest rate.
- Are interested in a specific tax treatment.
- Want to avoid breaching existing lending covenants.
- Are interested in the longest term.
- Are interested in getting reimbursed for equipment they have already paid for.
- Want seasonal or other cyclical structures.
- Want to finance software.
- Want to us to give the seller a deposit before the equipment is shipped.