Welder Financing: Fund Welder Machinery for Your Business
Providing the best advice and solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that need help in finding reliable welding machine financing services.
Welding Machine Financing Options
Charter Capital has been helping businesses acquire the necessary capital to finance the equipment they need to scale. Over the last 40 years, we have partnered with thousands of clients looking for lending providers they can rely on for their welding machine equipment financing needs. We can do the same for you.
Whether you’re starting a new auto body facility or want to expand your current welding machine line, we can help. With more than 20 lending partners in our carefully vetted network, we guarantee to find you the best and most affordable welder financing options to provide the funding for the welding machines and shop equipment that you require.
Some of the welding machine and related equipment we can help finance are:
- TIG welders
- MIG welders
- Gas welders
- Laser and electronic beam welders
- Stick welders
- Plasma cutters
- Sprinter vans
- Light and medium duty trucks
We know that financing a welding machine can be frustrating, especially when you don’t have enough capital on hand. But with an experienced financial broker by your side, you can obtain the welder financing support you need to build and grow your business.
Some of our customers...
- are interested in the lowest rate.
- are interested in a specific tax treatment.
- want to avoid breaching existing lending covenants.
- are interested in the longest term.
- are interested in getting reimbursed for equipment they have already paid for.
- want seasonal or other cyclical structures.
- want to finance software.
- want us to give the seller a deposit before the equipment is shipped.
All of our customers want a fair deal at a fair price and no surprises.
Why Finance Welder Equipment With Us?
At Charter Capital, we provide you with several options for welder financing providers who can best serve your needs. No longer will you have to call a number of potential lending agencies and do the comparisons yourself. We understand that this processing can be challenging. The expert team at Charter Capital can take care of the nitty-gritty for you so that you only need to choose which among the equipment financing options we present would work best for you.
We are transparent with our processes and will always present you with choices that offer the most advantages. If you need more than welding equipment and want to obtain financing for other areas of your operations, we can also help. Our goal is to make things easy for you, so that you can focus on growing your business.
Benefits of Welder Financing
There are many advantages to having a financing provider for your welding equipment and other equipment financing needs.
- Credit availability – Financing opens up the ability to purchase welding equipment immediately, so you can reserve your ability to take out a bank loan for emergencies and other needs.
- Flexibility – You can build or expand your business’ capacity along with the market’s changing needs. No need to worry about putting up large sums upfront.
- Fixed monthly payments – Welder financing lets you pay for your equipment monthly in fixed amounts. This predictability will help you manage your current finances better.
- Preserve working capital – Welding machine financing providers spread your payments over a set period, so whatever funds you have originally set aside for equipment can either be saved for the future or used for other purchases that support your growth. The money can also be used to cover operating expenses and other business costs.
- Tax advantages – The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) supports growing businesses through the Section 179 tax deduction program. This means that you can claim a 100% tax deduction on qualified equipment purchased in the same filing year. As a result, you can set more money aside and use that savings to support your business in other ways.
Section 179 is designed to support small and medium-sized businesses, with a limit of $2.5 million on the total amount of the equipment that you can buy in a single year.
Stay posted on updates and changes about Section 179 rules via the IRS website or call our team at Charter Capital to find out more about your welding machine financing options and any other questions you might have about equipment financing.