Cannabis Equipment Financing Options
Charter Capital provides the best advice and solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses looking for cannabis equipment financing support.
Cannabis Equipment Financing
Much has been made of the cannabis industry in recent years — and for good reason. The market for cannabis products is projected to reach $146.4 billion by 2025. What this means for small business owners is that there are ample opportunities to get involved in the industry — provided you have the necessary equipment. But what if you don’t have the cash flow to purchase the necessary equipment? Cannabis equipment financing may be just what you need.
Charter Capital has been in the equipment financing business for 40 years, helping small- and medium-sized businesses start and scale their operations by connecting them with lenders that offer the best financing programs.
Cannabis manufacturing is, no doubt, expensive, with the cost of equipment and raw materials going into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Our experienced financial brokers are here to help you find the right lending partner that will see you through years of growth and success.
Some of the cannabis equipment we can help finance include:
- Cannabis cultivation equipment
- Cannabis harvesting machines
- Cannabis processing machines
- Irrigation and watering systems
- Humidity control equipment
- Business and inventory systems
- Packaging equipment
- Cannabis supplies
- Farm equipment and tools
- Trucks, forklifts, and loaders
- Retail store fixtures
While financing for cannabis equipment is pricey, getting funding doesn’t have to be difficult or complicated. With an experienced lending partner to assist you, you can acquire the hemp manufacturing and processing machines and tools necessary to take your cannabis business to the next level.
Call the Charter Capital team today to learn more about the best cannabis manufacturing equipment financing solutions available to you.
Some of our customers...
- are interested in the lowest rate.
- are interested in a specific tax treatment.
- want to avoid breaching existing lending covenants.
- are interested in the longest term.
- are interested in getting reimbursed for equipment they have already paid for.
- want seasonal or other cyclical structures.
- want to finance software.
- want us to give the seller a deposit before the equipment is shipped.
All of our customers want a fair deal at a fair price and no surprises.
Secure the Best Cannabis Equipment Financing To Start and Scale Your Operations
As you start or grow your cannabis manufacturing business, you will need to also upgrade your systems and capacity to meet the rising and ever-evolving customer demand.
Cannabis consumers’ tastes have become more sophisticated, going beyond the typical hemp products to now incorporate cannabis in the likes of edibles, pharmaceuticals, tinctures, topicals, concentrates, and more. Various cannabis strains, including Acapulco Gold, Bubba Kush, Blue Dream, and Afghan Kush, require different growing and processing methods too, needing unique equipment and tools to produce.
Whether you need new agricultural equipment, processing machines, or transport and storage units to equip your dispensary or set up your store, Charter Capital can finance it. With a reliable cannabis equipment financing provider by your side, you can take advantage of the equity in your existing machines or use your newly-purchased cannabis equipment as collateral.
Let Our Cannabis Equipment Financing Experts Help Address Your Unique Challenges
Charter Capital has a network of over 20 commercial lenders and banks that can finance your cannabis equipment and inventory needs.
- Do you have a major financing requirement but do not have enough financials? We can help you.
- Do you need a loan this month and another next month and more thereafter? We can do that.
- Do you need a financing partner that understands the needs of your cannabis business? You can count on us.
We will do everything we can to help you find the best solutions for your cannabis instrument equipment financing needs. Our number one priority is our relationship with you — and we are bent on seeing you succeed.
Nothing we do is standard. Our advice and solutions are tailored to your needs. Contact us today, so we can start talking about all the equipment financing options that will take your cannabis business to the next level.